View Single Post
Old 23-10-2011, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future
Re: Young Couple Looking For Another Young :D:pCouple or Female To Have a 4some/3some

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzAHornyGuy View Post
But err forgive me if i'm misinterpreting but does that mean that every couple who meets up with one another aren't allowed to not go through with the swing? I mean surely if one of the couples isn't comfortable they are allowed to walk away and choose not to swing?
There is no commitment between two couples and if one couple is not comfortable with the other ;you can excuse yourselves gracefully .There is NO OBLIGATIONS ! Its a understanding that both couples should have . However during the initial exchange of info like stats , or even photo exchange . You should be able to access the couple and make up your mind to accept or refuse the couple without meeting .

However , chemistry is profound . There are occasions that the mere sight of the other couple is unbearable ( I simply hate his guts or i don't like the gal 's attitude ) so its always a thrill or a surprise or maybe a disappointment when meeting up with other couples . Go with a open heart to make friends , if anything happens its a bonus . With this mentality , you will never go wrong .

Each couple is unique , they have their own preferences ! likes and dislikes ! Its hard to please all honestly . But a basic respect should be given to each . This is why some couples don't join group swings cos they have stricter requirements and some only join group swings cos they dislike the disapprovals and rejections from others when meeting couple to couple .

I am speaking from experience .

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE

Last edited by jasdude; 23-10-2011 at 04:17 AM. Reason: s