View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 939 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll8426 View Post
Was originally thinking of posting a diary of my adventures some time after my trip, but thought that this recommendation bears a shout-out to all the other bros who might be looking for something similar.

In my experience thus far, Analisa Massage really deserves the fame if you're looking for a good, long, sensual massage that gives one relief without expecting one to perform, if you know what I mean.

Most other massages are either sub-par or get to the FS part too quickly with a frumpy girl cos the selection was not good that day.

But not at Analisa, you don't (shouldn't) come here to fuck the ladies. You come here to get pampered for 90 or 120 mins while these professionals oil and rub you all over and tease 2 shots out of you the whole way. And they respect giving you the time you paid for.

Their specialty room has a massage bed with a glory hole so both girls can massage the big boy and the small boy at the same time. And as their signboard indicates, you can make special requests for services related to *nal if that floats your boat.

I just thought this places bears mention as one of the types of experiences you just can't find easily in SG anymore, and is also differentiated enough from all the other massage shops in BKK.

Cheers.
Nice. Initially I wanted to visit them as I also walked past their shop but I had change of plans. Maybe next time I will try. Their site also seems to be down since this week.