View Single Post
Old 30-11-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
after reading the fr and info from this thread, went to explore QSS too - texted the number on the glass door mp cos no lights in shop, waited and waited no reply so in the end tried the OWO shop further down. agree with earlier bro, she is too thin and boobs too small but she is pretty, friendly and allowed full autoroam for 2B.

after i left the shop, saw that the glass door shop replied me, haiz. walked past to see lights on and ML there. quite syt. will return next time to try
Didn't know that level 3 got so many shops. I must be really blur. Went to look for shoes there recently and decided to take a look at this floor, only saw one Thai massage shop at a corner.