Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Was minding my own business when I found out bro VP restarted his ads, and gotta say I forgot that the pix of his girls are pretty steamy, so I made an appointment and snuck down.

Ah contrary to my usual preference for slim petite SYT types I decided to follow bro VP’s advise and booked Ruth:
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=774358

How was my session? Have you watched this music video before?

Feel like a Woman?

Ruth is certified 100% Woman. Not short GND, plump MILF or skinny ah lian. Nope, she’s tall (about 168cm) with a voluptuous figure, long hair, juicy butt, long legs and truly magnificent breasts!

I think she went to the same artist, erh, surgeon that did Gucci’s, because they were the same high standard, big double handfuls with no scaring, soft and juicy with a firm core and topped by cute pink nipples.

At first sight she was wearing a loose tee shirt and shorts, so there wasn’t much to see, but she then stripped down to help me wash up, she let loose those magnificent puppies and they drew my eyes like magnets, and I almost didn’t want to finish my shower as I kept happily soaping up those splendid mounds.

In bed she’s like a sex goddess, with a cheerful, cheeky smile and she wants you to enjoy your experience with her(as opposed to the type who wants you to come in five minutes). Did plenty of variations but the best way to experience her wonderful boobs are when she is riding you in cowgirl, and those stupendous pendulums are there for you to manipulate, suckle and fondle.

Btw, she has washboard abs.

With apologies to bros who aren’t VP regulars...

Last edited by Keima; 17-05-2020 at 12:18 AM.