View Single Post
Old 13-06-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 9
oysterZinc is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroysterZinc is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroysterZinc is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroysterZinc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🇪🇺🇪🇸 Isabella Spanish blonde busty D cup boobies real swimwear model part time es

Decide to go for Isabella last night supper date, as she looks hot and sexy on her profile.

LOOKS: Sweet looking nice face sia. Figure is well tonned. I fancy her look a lot because look like a friend of mine.

FIGURE: Nice hot body, well tonned

BBBJ: take her time, slow and she will hold the dickhead in the mouth with tongue action. Not the DT and sloppy type. More like your gf learning how to give you a blowjob in her early year kind of standard.

FJ: above average rider, she will bounce up and down and when she gets in the mood will start to grind. Love the doggy cause her toned ass and slim waistline give a cute little heart shape/peach shape.

GFE: Catbath from her is good, willling to serve

Overall Service: good attitude and served me well, great gfe. Nothing to complained about.