Old 04-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BumBumBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sunway Pyramid Tower Hotel Spa. Good Massage Clean Facilities Extras

Guess no one has gone to this Spa recently. But I recently tried.

This is my first FR so pls forgive me if I get my terms wrong!

The Sunway Pyramid Tower Hotel Spa is now Spring Flower Spa.

Went there on Friday around 8pm. Empty.

One of the OKT was on the phone outside but he greeted me with a smile and a wave. I went in and immediately a bro from behind the counter stood up and asked "Massage?"
I replied, "Ya," short pause..."How much is your package?"
OKT (the guy behind counter): "248 full package, 198 massage only"
Me: "248? Mmm, OK. Can choose right?"
OKT: "Ya, of course. Ok, u can go shower n enjoy first. Relax"

Went in, skipped the sauna, had a quick shower.

After shower, went back to the locker and OKT came and led me to the eating area. Asked me if I wanted to choose.

"How many girls?" I asked.
"A few, I call them now"

His "a few" is 5.

First up, one Malay & Chinese (Tina)
Forgot the Malay girl's name, but she's tall, big eyes. So-so.
Tina, slightly curvy, a bit of tummy, attractive but not pretty. KIV, I told myself.

The next two, well...not bad but wasnt my taste. But I think some bros would go for them. One was slim & tall (Chi) and one was I suspect from Sabah or Sarawak.

One more. Unfortunately, this was who I took, instead of Tina.
Mei was in a short pink dress and wore glasses. I guess the glasses tricked me! hahaha

What I thought I saw when she did her catwalk was she was a bit chubby with sufficient ass.

I told him, "OK, I'll take her"

So I went to the room and waited. A knock on my door after 5 minutes and in stepped Mei. That's when I had a good look. I thought, "Damn, this is the total opposite of a girl tht I'd fuck" TOld myself ok, she might be good, so let's jst relax.

Mei tells me it's her first day there.

Cut story short...here's the summary

Name: Mei
Looks: 5/10
Cup: A, small tiny nips
Body: 5/10
Massage: 5/10 (no pressure)
BBBJ: 5/10 (10 minutes of in out motion. very robotic. she spit out 4 times. Wasnt really turned on, I was probably 80% erect)
Frenching: Didn't try
AR: 4/10 Didn't get in enuff
GFE: 5/10 (she tried to have a conversation, but wht turned it all off was she kept repeating the same questions!)
HJ: None
FJ: 5+1/10, +1 coz she's flexible. Quite tight, not so loose, wet when I touched during massage.

I'll elaborate - put on the condom after BJ, she said she wants to be the one lying down. Since the "I want to fuck u factor" wasnt there from me, I had to convince myself to fuck her since I paid. Like I said I was only 80% erect, so I tried to get it hard by rubbing my didi on her clits (Mei: slow moaning), poked her hole for fun, which she let out a soft surprised scream.

Didn't work. Told myself, jst do it and cum. Get it over with. So I did. Tried to do her while kneeling, but since I wast 100%, kinda hard. So switched to missionary (folded her into half and drilled downwards, tht was when the actually pleasure moaning came out from her coz she got louder) and actually forced myself to quickly cum. All the while she jst laid down with her eyes closed. Some fake moaning and some actual moaning.

Overall Service: Do I really have to type 5 again?

Will probably return to try Tina or the two top girls, according to the OKT - Gucci & Jojo (both on long leave, one will be back mid-may)

So if any bros try Tina, Gucci or Jojo pls leave FR ya!

Hope this helps