View Single Post
Old 24-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by twatter View Post
Bro Cyberspace Nerd, fyi i don't recall having written any topic in that forum u mentioned. In fact if u can see the no. of posts from me it says everything. But nevertheless since i happened to bump into this L18H18 thread just to lsls i think i can help to contribute my own experience with one of the WLs there. Simple as that bro.
Well I'm pretty sure G5 has natural born voluptuous big boobs, even though i maybe wrong in my assessment. I've not seen any incision anywhere around her armpits or areola or underside of her boobs as these are the 3 common areas of silicone insertion. And the touch of her 2 darlings is just so natural and soft with a weighty feel it's just incredible to be fake. However nowadays cosmetic surgery is so advanced that many things appear natural in our eyes but yet are not. Based on my 20 years of GL tours, i can be quite confident that my judgement is still intact thou.
Perhaps u know more about her that i don't know, and would like to share with all our bros here?? Kindly enlighten, haha.
Which of my post gave you the impression that I know G5 very well ? can't blame you since you just happen to "bump" into this thread for no reasons. Guess you are bored writing stories at " Adult discussion about sex". .