Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

To the bro who is asking bat staying overnight at the maid boss house, errr, better think if it's worth it just to save the money. My dog dog maid after we first met a few times, always feel the urge to just go to her boss house and do a quickie, and a couple of times after hot steamy petting, small head tends to over rule big head but in the end still never. Just before we went for our Bangkok trip, I cheekily ask her, cannot tahanto wait for the trip, ask her when can have quickie at her boss house, of cos I won't do it, am just asking to tease her, but she became serious and say no cannot. I was surprised by her reaction as she asked me a few times but lately she did not, that's why I teased her by asking.

She said one of her trend got caught and was sent back. I said how and why. She said her friend was a very careful person, and when she told her that she brought back her bf to bonk when her boss went overseas, my dog dog maid asked what if the house has camera? Her frend said she checked very carefully and was very confident, there was non.

Guess what , when her boss came back, and 3 days later, she was sacked and was sent home. As the boss was a fair chap, he told her the reasons why she was sacked, of cos the reason was she brought back her Indian bf to bonk. How she was caught? The cameras. One in the picture frame, one in the peephole at the door, one at the alltar, catching them in every possible angle. And she did the deed once her bf enter the house, right after he took off his shoes, so kancheong never even make it to the room, did it right there in the living room, floor , sofas and table. And in full view in front of the cameras. How her frend did not see the installed cameras, no one knows except her.And of cos, it's a police case, her Indian ft bf was apprehended at his worksite, and sent home just like dat. So imagine if you are sporean? Stomp? Wanbao sin Ming? Tnp? Depends on what cards the boss wants to play. The maid can go home, how about you? Where to hide?

So think carefully, just not worth it.