View Single Post
Old 25-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 60
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seeking for method to forget a 4 years Ex-FL PRC Relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbie123 View Post
i too once had a failed relationship with a working girl. boils down to the fact that she can easily turn back to the trade to get easy money.
most of the time they are in this trade because they are lazy, and want to take the easy way out. most of the time they have bad habits and are lazy. my ex was like that also.

all i can say is that time will make the pain easier. make a decision to let go and bear with the pain, it will slowly ebb away.
no matter how much money you have, she will spend it all. so it might actually be a blessing in disguise
This is really sad and I know how it feels. Are there women here share their thoughts on this? Is it for the cash and also the enjoyment they can have like men going for FL?

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou