View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
MacDD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

i think my *most* bastard thing was after her big tall and muscular husband discovered the affair :

a. we both went to a nearby coffee shop and spoke man to man. while she stayed in their apartment worried that we might brawl or situation turns ugly. i told him "its either me or it will be someone else", "so let her choose, she is an adult". i couldnt give 2 fucks about her or him.

b. she divorced him. to be with me. i continue to use her loke a fuk doll cum slave cum whatever.

c. i did ass-pussy-ass-pussy raw, peed into her mouth watch her drink , made her accept and relish the smell of my anus after i took a dump,so many TIMES ... damn shiok. lived out my perverted fantasies on her. sent herself to hospital a few tomes from virus bacteria infections whatnot. i couldnt give a damn fuk. but truth be told she became her inner slut and was no longer inhibited shy embarassed and she loved her new self and embracing the "new freedom" of expressions.

d. and made her understand in a gangbang to fully make use of.the stupid bastards who think they are using her and paying somemore.. fuxking idiots.. so to achieve multiple.orgams and relish different kinds of.cocks which i alone do not have that marathon stamina.

e. dump her like a dog on the street after i got.bored with the super sexed bitchslut (thumbs up)