View Single Post
Old 16-11-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: It all starts with a friend

When the 2 ladies came over to greet me after the guys, Yo Jin suddenly wrap my left arm and said

**I will not type in Korean, just translate what they said**
YJ: "You're quite cute, MJ eonni, where you know him? I want to find one too"
*YJ squeeze so tight that my arms I can feel her in between her boobs*
MJ: "Don't you dare steal this one"
*Break off YJ arms and grab my arm*
*YJ pout and walk back to her chair*
*SY just fold her arms and stare at me*
Suddenly
SY: "Hi, I'm not going to hold you, it's our first meet. I'm not like YJ"
*YJ stick out her tongue at SY*

JH: "Break it up girls, please behave yourselves in front of our guest."
SI: "Yea, please be more feminie like SY"
*MJ and SY stick out their tongue*
And everyone laugh.
But in my mind, I just daydreaming MJ and YJ licking me, those soft lips and tongue. Making me semi-hard.
So I came back to earth and quickly use my bag to cover it, YJ sneakily smiles at me. I think she saw it, and I quickly ask MJ to show me my room, and I am going to sleep in YJ room.
*Boom! My mind is dancing*

MJ lead me to my room and settle down. One thing about those guys, they are one cock blocker. They suggest to go out to buy food, and SI will be driving. I'm tired from flying but I can't say no to older guys on the first day. So I tag along and the 3 guys went out to get dinner, chicken and beer. YJ keep pester SI to get it, so they gave in.

But truth is, those 2 guys asked me out to warn me not to think otherwise with MJ or other 2 girls.
SI: "I know you're here for MJ and your holiday, but don't even think of touching her"
JH: "As their oppas, we will protect them and will not let outsider lay a hand on them."
Me: "Alright, I understand"
*In my mind, I curse and swear at them*
SI and JH: "GOOD!"

After buying food, we reach the doorsteps and JH told me he is going to guide a group of people, and they will reach soon. SI sending him over to the airport, and they warn me again. I bow and said I understand, but I am rolling my eyes when I'm bowing.

Off they go and I bring the chicken and beers in, JY hop onto me as she opens the door
JY: "You're finally back with FOOD!"
Me: "Yeah, and JH and SI have to go to the airport."
JY: "Who cares about them"
*Shock and she pull my arms as she used her leg to slam the door*
JY: "MJ is sleeping, she worked in the morning and she was very tired, and she waited for you, are you touch?"
*JY lean so close till her clothes so loose that I can see her breast*
I stare at them and nod my head, she saw where I am looking at and she use her hand to cover up and slap my thigh
Me: "Ouch! What?"
JY: "So naughty"
Me: "You lean so near me and your shirt so loose"
JY: "Then why you look at it?"
Me: "You show I watch"
*Giggle*
SY: "Food is here? Why never call me down?"

As we ate and drink the beers, not much of beers because those 2 guys think I'm a threat and doesn't want any of us drunk. But JY brought out 3 bottles of soju with 4 cans of beers from the fridge.

JY: "No drunk no sleep"
SY: "Bring it on"

Korean loves to drink and I love to see them drunk.

So they taught me korean games and I am quite lucky to keep winning and see them drink, JY drank the most, SY couldn't stand it after a bottle of Soju+Beer. SY start to talk nonsense stuff and JY keep leaning near me and touch my thigh, so arousing.

to be continue...