Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Quite a few girls in that cluster of houses - 1606, 1606a and 1608 are moving towards ORD mood as more of their sisters RTC.

If you are their regular, best to catch them fast before they are gone.

If you are new to them, not a good idea to try now as some of them are increasingly homesick and may balik kampung any time.

Best to focus your efforts towards discovering newbies
ah? but they here not even two years now ORD mood ?

maybe they earn enough? but i always told the gals to earn more than enough then go back or else once money finished they are back to square one.

but many WLs told me Singapore money very hard to earn with so much services needed. easier to earn the money in Australia or USA or Europe.

so....i got speechless

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.