View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sihanoukville

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I'm not interested to engage in lengthy debates with you since everyone's perspective is different.
Yes and I totally agree with you on the majority of points you've made regarding the sustainability of the place.

If you want to flame me then so be it since you're long time resident there and my views might be naive to you.

I shall not post on this thread any more since I'm perceived to be shooting my mouth off without straight facts.

Like I mentioned previously if Cambodians not happy with Ah Tiong then please complain to Mr. Hunsen why he allowed so much China investments in the first place?

Anyone want to find me TCSS I'm over at the Thailand section.

Have a nice day.
bro, u hv only been in cambodia for 3 days, i am pointing out to u that u dont hv the facts n u shld not be acting like u hv been here for years

and please dont deflect ur behaviour n navieness by just asking khmer to complain to hun sen, what if some foreigner come to singapore bitch abt singapore in ur face and ask u to complain to pinky?