View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sihanoukville

Certainly very enlightening and thanks for sharing....I will not visit Kampuchea for tiongs reasons...

this situation described below happened to the Vietnam Quang Ninh province too...the PRC tourirsts came over shop stay makan all ah tiong's owned...the news reported the locals did not make any money from the ah tiongs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
Bro, b4 u shoot off ur mouth like wat u did last night, u need to get ur facts straight first.

the tiongs did not feed the common khmer ppl

1 - tourism , tiong tourist tat come here mostly r on zero dollar tour, they buy n pay all their money back in china, when they come here they stay at tiong hotels, eat at tiongs restaurants, gamble at tiongs casion, fuck, even when they buy exotic tropical fruits they go to tiongs fruit shop now. even the hotels get their food supplies at the local markets with tiongs shop owners!

so tell me, if u r khmer n some singapore guy come n tell them dont bite the hand that feed them, wat feed r u talking abt?

i agree tat not all tiongs r bad, but those tat r bad, i hate them with absolute, my grandfather is tiong, my father is singaporean, i am singaporean, so dont tell me 饮水思源, wat hv they given me? except my last name, the connection died with my grandfather 50years ago.

never in the history of mankind hv we ever seen a more locustic behaviour in such an absolute destruction or takeover of every aspect of everyday life by a foreign invasion while in the pretext of helping others

only the east india company or conquistador can be compared in the same breathe n length as tiongs now, look wat happened to north n south americas, east asia n pacific?

stand together with them now becoz our skin is yellow n our next generation will bear the consequences of our arrogance n ignorance

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 10-09-2018 at 01:21 PM.