View Single Post
Old 29-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24517 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L14 H29 - House of Oolong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Re: GL 150cats FRs
An Ni 1429
from guangxi
Ht 155-157
Body very slim, not much boobs but figure and nice ass though
Looks: she is pretty, because when I got her she was without makeup and 6.5/10, with make up should be above 7/10. Can see photo from iPad but I don’t think iPad gives a good rep of the girls looks. In person with makeup I think she will be better. She had a Smiley face, you will not dislike or lose the mood
Friendly: tip top 8/10 very engaging
Service: 7/10 nice start with helping you take off clothing and undresses herself
Shower: 7/10 nice bath routine top up with a BBBJ
Catbath: standard
BBBJ: 7.5/10 she knows how to blow gently softly but at same time engulfing my whole manhood in. Shiok.
Painting: nice trim, sensitive to licks and wet
FJ: 7.5/10 we had it in missionary and we were kissing like lovers and pumping. Very enjoyable.
Rtf: yes but need to try YeZi same house first
Glad you had an enjoyable bonk with An Ni! She is small-size smily lass who knows her limitations and is out to please.

I had my final hoorah today at GL for 2017! Wish you and all forummers good health, wealth and many happy occasions for 2018!