View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
I tried to contact this masseuse Amy first but she did not respond at all. So after two hours, I tried Coco and got a reply after a few minutes.

Once i saw her and remember she is that legendary big boobs english speaking masseuse, she's a real gem that i previously keep patronize
until i lost my hp .

This gems i wouln't rate her with numbers . I'd rather describe my experience with her... She still as good as before and her body still very perfect...

Looks :
She's actually hot and sexy mlif. A mlif with such a Killer body, flawless skin, she laugh when I wrap my legs around hers because the feeling of her skin felt so good on me. I was looking probably at those very big melons at all the time.

Boobs: Ah, really big awesome ones. Firm and luscious. I can bury my face all day on those titties. I have quite a big pair of hands but one is not enough to hold one of those boobies with eraser head nipples. Almost pinkish , hard to see a mlif maintain till so good condition..

Massage:
She really put pressure on the massage that I need to commend her on the effort. The BM was really great especially with those boobies. She was moaning a bit and they seem to be very sensitive at all times.

HJ and Special UNIQUE B2B : It was really slow and good. She played around the right spots. I even ask her to stop for a while and she did but continued playing with the balls. Especially she B2B is like you really making love with her and can feel her pussy damm wet and she is that kind of wild horny masseuse

She's very friendly and can hold a conversation very well.

Definitely will RTM ...

She is 4G roaming type!!

I left a happy man and I didn't have any feeling of being robbed or I've wasted money. The experience was well worth it. A good gem not to miss..

Is a very nice place and before leaving we both take a smoke together n chat and she provide drinks.... what a nice place to go to somemore is near the MRT ....

Pls share bro