View Single Post
Old 19-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Since i started this thread, i shall hope to start it off with some juicy news of the day. It seems that there was big news in GL today, House 30/33 had an unfortunate day, as a Big Eventful Thing happened there.

Well, it seems that the day started promising with business rather brisk, but alas that did not last as between 2:30 to 3:30pm it seems that there was a dead corpse in the house and who would that be? Whats the cause of that happening? Well many questions popped up, one man dead due to reason?

Finally, the answer was that one overly zealous 50+ cheongsters over exert himself during the act with a WL and died there thus causing the appearance of 3 police patrol car and one plain CID police car parked beside the house and the OKT was asked to request all guest and WLs in the other rooms to come out and go for screening ( interrogation ) of course that include the one WL who was with the customer when she actually died while performing the act with her. 3 black plastic bag was produced to evict the dead body and the house 30/33 closed for the day. One unfortunate WL from another house was also subjected to questioning and detained there for almost an hour before being allowed to leave and return to her homebase.

Next latest news is Xiao Qiao would be leaving us today, on her flight home Departure time approximately 8am, thus those whos her admirers do wish her well and may she find happiness, health and riches after she return home and "" Boy Voyage ""

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
-----------------

bro i think it happened on 16th friday, cos i went 1 pm for my bonk with qiqi
from 2062a? and i did saw 1 50 + chap there looking weird .
anyway back at 3033 at 7 pm but it was closed as my china frd decided to try prc again after seeing tomyum cant made it.

now question is. which room in 3033 ?