View Single Post
Old 21-04-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
where you get your info?
without vice Malaysia will be nothing.. raid is bcoz they need money to buy votes.. ask any good politician friends of yours & they will say what i say is truth..
Aiyah, raids are conducted based on various reasons or excuses lah. Nobody is right or wrong in speculating why and when those raids are conducted. Sometimes they also raided my ice-water outlet too, to see whether I had hidden any sotong in my fridge, and they were surprised to find non-halal wild boar meat there.

Sometimes they wanted to increase "body counts" (number of Vietcongs killed) to complete their KPI
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE