View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Decided to hunt alone to try out this place. Went on thursday evening. Try to discuss with the boss through phone but asked better to come directly. Come then ask if able to mirror the ml. Shown the ml pics on his phone to choose the ml. Only 3 viet ml available. Then ask boss recommendation. Asked to try 1 ml but insist to stick with my choice. Want ml with big nehneh boss also confused to pick. Ahaha maybe all of them small2 cup.
Then change slipper ask to go upstair boss show the room.yup its clean and comfortable place. Just choose normal room but saw several room with bathtub. Maybe can bath with ml? Never know man have to try upgrade later.
Then after put myself on towel one viet lady knock and come.with short and knit shirt outwear. Not tall type neh neh also a cup size. Never mindlah just want to enjoy the flow. Surprisingly massage very good. The shiok part the ml will tease your balls during massage. Then ask to turn over. The massage continue to tease the didi part. She intendly let my hand at her private part to arouse me. Damn. The gq finally come.
Have a chat in english and she understood well. Ask me either want to massage there sure i want. How can i reject. Shes quite cute with knit body type. She just asked to give extra after complete the extra part i just agree. But no amount said upon the nego. She start to play with didi on her right hand and tease my nips on her left hand. My hand grasp her ass from outside upon the process. Then she took my hand and put on her boobs. Not a big boob but i enjoyed the rub well. Then finished. Clean myself then tips her. She aske to topup a bit for tips and i top up abit leyh because shes tone very nice.
Maybe next time she can give more if become her regular i think. I like viet style because they honest on working and soft spoken compare to another prc or thai. My opinion compare to sabaydee. Overall satisfied. Keen yo try another ml as the place comfortable and privacy much.
Place aaa tebrau
Number 5
Name diamond
Massage 9/10
Hj 8/10
Bj never ask
Fj never ask
Face 7/10
Boob A cup
Rtf maybe yes but keen for bigger boobs.haha
Damage 100 for 90 minutes 70 for tips.can try 50 but please dont exceed than 70.
Thats all bros