View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold
Re: FL turn down money, concerned KC?

Personal experience. When they open their legs to work, they are already opting a easier way out from hardship. Hence, one day you are in a situation when you are in a hardship, will they walk away from you.

I met a Vietnamese girl 3 years back in HCMC, she was just a normal salesgirl, earning around $10 million dong. I just took her wechat but never though 2 years later, she came to Singapore to work in a KTV. She told me she average $15,000 per month when we met. The next thing I knew she started to buy branded bags and spend money like no tomorrow. I avoided her after that after spending $300 for 2 dates.

2nd personal experience, met a thai FL. Felt she was nice and kept in contact for many months. Never asked me for extra money, paid her own meal. Sex was awesome. I broke my golden rule, I went in RAW with her twice. Fly my airplane big time when I decided to fly over Bangkok to meet her again. Initially, she agreed but didn't turn up because she went to Japan to meet a customer, because our dates crashed. I was angry but got ever angrier when she told me that that client paid her a good sum of money. I just ignored her after that because she didn't even asked how much money I am paying her.

End of the day, once they enter this line and saw the money they can earn. Its very difficult for them to move back to a normal job. I knew of this thai FL more than 10 years ago, we met currently in Bangkok. She is already in her mid 30s with a kid, still working in this line. Kept telling me she wants to find a boyfriend to "take care" of her. Pity her China boyfriend, I asked what if he can't pay her monthly allowance, she replied just break off lor. I just smiled.

Just fuck for the moment la... Marry them is like marry a debt.