View Single Post
Old 18-06-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage Ladies Wearing Shorts

On occasion when the ML is in a rush from somewhere else, they start the job straightaway in their civvies, if it is not too 夸张 revealing.

My latest encounter, the ML was not exactly in shorts, but instead of the scruffy tuina-standard polo T, she was dressed in a fitted dress blouse of the sort that OLs wear. Found out that she had gone straight back to her shop to resume work after a morning's family outing, taking advantage of the school vacation period now to bring her kiddo gai-gai.

The thoughts that just a few hours earlier she was playing a good wife and mom, to her hubby and kid - but right now oiling and stroking my rod while i struggle to maneuver my hands under her tight "office" blouse - is just mind-blowing, and made me shoot out faster than norm!