View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
So, please, once again, is there anyone reading this who can provide some information about this building?? Please please. Who built it? When? What is this architecture style?

About your question, yes don't worry. From where you took this photo, walk to right. In 5 minutes you reach Pacific and maybe in 10 you are at Harbour Bay.
This place was build about 13 years ago, in an attempt to shift the road side market people into it when the government cleared them to expand the roads. It is suppose to be a market for the locals, mostly malays. These people took n spend all the money compensated to them, and set up their business again by the road, as you see from top 100 Jodoh. The government did not enforce the rules of illegal squatters, and they moved back to the same place again, the road just before DC mall? It use to be their place too, the government planted trees to prevent them from living in there again. The land infront of DC mall? use to be their homes as well. the owner now build shop houses, but still, this place is inhabited by such people... Really a headache which cannot be sorted out in a single day. So the building stand empty from day one until now.

Yes, don't buy the fruits from them, as they can see that you are foreigner n charge u high prices. Even local Chinese don't buy from them, as they will chop carrot as well. not a safe place for outsiders as well. Don't even think of having cheap sex there. You never know what they have there, STDs to extortion. Personally, have not even stepped into that area before, despite my close to 20 years here.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281