Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV Kakis

only 2 mummy name with M in fc, 1 is celebrating her birthday in dec

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubei View Post
First post on the site!

Had lots of fun with bro trash55 whom i met for the first time last night - very chill guy and sibei on one.

I don't have much exp aside from S @ far east - so I'll try to give a FR as best as I can:

I reached first around 11 and we got a small room which was able to seat 2 kakis comfortably - 3 would be pushing it. The decor was a little dull but the room was clean and well maintained.

KTV system was decent - they have a touchscreen monitor in the corner of the room which wasn't too difficult to figure out (pick songs > then go back to playlist to modify). It had a good selection of songs and the sound was good for the room size.

The waiters are very friendly and helpful. They also banter quite a bit and it creates a very fun and lighthearted atmosphere.

For drinks we got a single tower to start off with because it's our first time hanging out - and eventually went to 2 towers. In the end we paid around $216 for drinks excluding tips. Note of warning though - for those that like to sing or watch TV, the beer tower will actually block part of the screen in small rooms if you are sitting across directly

The place uses a mummy system - the one we met I shall name M.
Very pretty and young demure looking lady who likes to build rapport with the guests. She is also very active on WeChat and posts regular updates on newcomers and available promotions.

The girls that came are from V and were also very good looking - I picked one that really stood out with her slim yet busty figure, all-natural beauty and also had a bit of a cocky/playful attitude. I would also comment on my bro's pick but unfortunately at this point my focus already pointed at the girl I selected .

The playability was medium to high - slightly less compared to S but still enough to get a bro high. Both girls that we picked immediately attacked us which showed quite some initiative. Unfortunately butterfly was long esp for my bro who only had the same girl come back 2 times in nearly 2 hours - the only thing I could say is that we probably picked the ang pais of the joint and that they were very popular.

I noticed was that the girls are slightly more aggressive in invading rooms despite the mummy system - Our first girls also asked us to help support fellow sisters to sit. This I didn't mind because the usual tips should be 30 each (i gave 50 min because I was used to S) and it's rather affordable.

Ta-bao seems possible but I think it varies from girl to girl. In the end we opted to end the night with some legendary pig organ's soup for supper (near old lavender food court) which I haven't had for ages. Location-wise, it is amazing for supper as we have tons of options around after.

All in all quite a relaxing and fun outing! Would return to drink/play and also would hang out with bro trash55 again

Last edited by abcitbats; 17-12-2018 at 12:52 AM.