Old 26-10-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
seiko_guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
happening in the sales office..

have been a silent reader and supporter for far too long, and with my own real encounters, too good to be just kept for my own. so might as well start sharing the stories that i have! first time being an author, so please do be forgiving on the style of writing..

it all began back in 2011.. i was hired as a new guy to kickstart a new department with my background in sales and procurement.. and as soon as i was on-board with the company, i was handed a big task to take care, to jaga and support the annual regional conference in sabah, malaysia..

but before the conference, i was due to fly into my KL office for a formal introduction with the sales team.. being a new guy, where rumours were already floating that i'm quite handsome(dun quote me! :P), all the ladies were eager to see me and intro themselves. but as you know, man can't process too many information at any one time, especially with the bombardment of so many leng-luis in office, so it was bound to have missed out a gem or 2 there..

the KL short trip was nothing fanciful, a fast-in, fast-out trip. and it was back to mainland to get the preparations done for the conference in June..