View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: F. A. I. T. H. 2

It was 4:24pm when I met up with Faith. I still had approximately 4.5 hours to be with Faith alone. While driving, I was trying to think where to go while Faith going non-stop about her work, bitching about her colleagues and her presentation earlier.

“…you know what she did after that? That bitch, she…”

“What are you getting from your house?” I interrupted Faith, trying to calculate the time.

“Oh, just some clothing. Looks like I’m staying till Wednesday at your place. Why?”

“Nothing. Just thinking where to eat before fetching Kate at her parents’. Any suggestions?”

“Aiyah, we buy up to my place and have it there lo. Save time.” Faith said and went on, “That bitch, she went to….”

Kind of disappointed on my end after hearing that suggestion. I thought she did not treasure the time we get to be alone. I agreed to it reluctantly and let her finish her bitching. We managed to packet some simple food up to her place.

“Wa, I’m done. Full liao. Wei, you finish my portion hor, don’t waste. I’ll go bathe now.”

“…orr ok.” I replied still feeling imbalanced.

I finished up the remaining food and cleared the table. Washed my hands and sat down at the couch to watch some shows. Nothing interesting was on and I began to roam around her house. I entered her study room. There were papers piling up on files and the files on more papers. I started to help her tidy up her desk. As I was straightening up the papers and files, a folder stood out and caught my attention among the rest. It was an option to purchase contract for an apartment. I read through and it has the same address as my house. Faith has decided on an apartment in my vicinity.

“Eh…then why did she say she has viewing today?” I thought still holding up the papers reading through one more time to confirm. Perhaps she wanted to show us one last time before signing? I checked again, it was already signed and dated 4 days ago.

I did not want to impose in her decision so I left the papers and files in however they were found and went out. As I was making my way to the kitchen to get a drink, Kate called out to me from her room.

“Hey, can you come in for a while? Help me with this thing here.” Faith called out to me.

I knocked on the door and entered the room. Faith had her bathrobe on and was drying her hair with a towel, bending down forward at the door of the bathroom. Although I could not see it very clearly, but the opening of the bathrobe at the top was giving me a lot of imaginations. The fragrance from her shower foam filled the room, pleasing my sense of smell with the bathroom door opened. Water dripping could be heard from the showerhead slotted in its holder and the light in the bathroom was flickering. Her white hugging dress was in the laundry basket in the corner and I am quite sure so was the lacy G-strings that had been hunting me the whole day.

“Your bathroom light ar?” I asked after surveying the room and enjoying my sight on her.

“Ya, I have a new one in the storeroom. Can help?” Faith asked while drying her hair with the towel still.

“Ok.” I said and went out to get the new bulb.

“Alright done!” I reported after 2 or 3 minutes of work, trying out the new bulb by switching on and off the light.

Faith was sitting at her dressing table and drying her hair with her hairdryer. With that noisy machine working beside her ears she said, or rather, almost shouting, “What?”

“I said I’m done la,” I replied, walking up behind her looking at her into the mirror and continued, “You need help?”

“You know how or not? Don’t spoil my hair hor.”

“I used to do it for Kate at home lei.”

I took over the dryer, pulled her back and rested her head on the back of the chair. Straightened her hair over the chair. Using my fingers to stroke through them gently, to untangle the tangled and started the blow dry. Initially, Faith was worried, monitoring the action through the mirror. Then she gained some confidence in me and closed her eyes to rest.

I joked by creating a conversation with her like how normally a hairdresser would to his customer. I know it was lame but still managed to make her smile and laugh at times especially when I mimicked the accent of a Malaysian, speaking mandarin.

I stopped the jokes and she was resting there on the chair. She looked so beautiful in the reflection, closing her eyes and with her hair still damp. The cool lightings in her room really made her skin looked even fairer. That obvious collarbone showing in between the opening of the bathrobe made her looked even sexier. The neckline gradually smoothened out downwards and into the darkness under the bathrobe after merging with the contour of her cleavage.

I put down the dryer and she opened her eyes and lifted her head slightly.

“Shhhh…,” I hushed, with my index finger over my lips while I pushed her head back gently to the resting position and I whispered in her ears, “I’m giving you a head massage. Close your eyes and rest.”

She rested her head back on the chair, interlocked her fingers and placed them on her lap. I gave her inner corner of her eyes a gentle rub with my fingers, slowly moved up to her forehead, giving it some gentle pressing.

“How’s the pressure?”

“Good,” Faith replied with a soft voice.

I continued with the strength and moved on to the top part of her head and then down to the side above the ears. After spending some time at the head, I moved down to her shoulders and slowly made my way to her neck. She was enjoying all these while.

I slipped down to her shoulders again but this time, my hands were under the bathrobe. The rubbing action from my hands had disturbed the position of bathrobe and the opening was made bigger and bigger until the left side of the bathrobe fell over her shoulder showing that smooth and shiny shoulder under the cool lights. I was looking down all these while. She did not pull it back up.

The bathrobe dropped further and passed the pit and her left nipple was almost in the open but from my angle, I could see it clearly. It was rubbing with the movement of her breathing against the bathrobe. Faith showed a slight smile on her face and my cock was pushing my jeans crying out for freedom.