View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all
Re: Awkward MILF with Excellent Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
This thread will inevitably be deleted because the spirit of sharing is dead. Will try to keep it alive as long as possible until I give up.

Intro:

It was late night and I was wandering in a crowded central area. Saw this slim milf standing outside of a shop doing some stretching. First look not too bad. Decided to go ahead and asked her if she does massage.

Was led to the counter, signed in and went inside the room.

Room was VERY spacious. Attached shower, 2 seater sofa, coffee table, cabinet and massage bed with plenty of room to walk about.

Milf came back in to do the massage. I was not there for the massage. So I got her to do her massage fast.

Conversation was very awkward because both her english and mandarin was terrible yet she was trying very hard.

Ratings:

Location: 8/10 Central area, easily accessible by bus. 5 min walk from MRT. Drivers may have hard time finding parking when it gets crowded.
Room: 7/10 despite this place being relatively new, the interiors look quite old. But room is spacious. shower heater not working.

Name: K**
Nationality: Cambodian-vietnamese
Looks: 7/10 average looking, skinny face without much meat. Got malay/thai type of look
Complexion: 7/10 normal thai type of tan
Body: 7/10 she is slim and petite built with very big headlights. So overall, her body is disproportionate. Lower scores because her boobs are enhanced
Boobs: 3/10 Hers should be a double D cup. Very hard and fake. It was a very poorly done implant, like a botched job. You can feel the silicone at her nipple area is de-pressed.
Massage: 2/10 non existant
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction, very focused on pleasing, can deep throat a bit
FJ: 8/10 very horny type, likes to talk dirty, can see her expression enjoying my thrusting. Clean shaven pussy.
Attitude: 9/10 she had shortcomings but her attitude was fantastic. After the deed was done and apparently she was very happy. She bowed down a bit to thank me. I have not encountered an ML thanking me for bonking her. After my shower, while dressing up, she insisted I sit down on the sofa for her to help me with wearing my socks. Where to find such good service?
Damage: market rate.

Overall, the session was still awkward. She is quite new to this line, less than 1 month. So some of her actions were weird, conversations were weird. Even the GQ part was weird.

Interested bros can PM me. My guideline on sharing has always been based on reputation and forum contribution and lastly, exchange of contacts. If I do not reply you, likely you are missing one or both of these.

I forgot to add: remember to take their business card. I see that you can get stamp for each visit and the 7th session is free.

Bro, I was there just now.. didn't open.

Wonder if it still exist.

Tried to call yesterday, no one pick up.

regards,
vigilant42