View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for a RTM to Xiaoya (SLG)

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-ya-massage/

RTM visit to Xiaoya this weekend. She has moved to a better room, still need and tidy, shared bathroom.

As I mentioned in my last MR, this lady is pretty. Yes, chio in my standards, a little like TCS actress Zheng Shi Mei (which I like). Figure is as accurately as the adverts state, slim with petite boobs, good meaty ass to grab. Good enough for me.

This time round, I felt her massage improved. With more efforts to do a thorough head to toe massage. Again specify that she is not for hard massage lovers but if you want an average massage, this is not that bad.

Massage is done in full nude, which is a rarity nowadays. All the while, her cute bush brushing on my back, the feeling quite nice lah.

Highlight of the event as mentioned previously is a skilled BJ. Able to swallow my shaft, yet feeling no teeth is a feat itself. Hehe. Skillful licks to the head and shaft root, this lady does know how to give a proper BJ. After a good 5-10 mins, finished with a nice sensual HJ with 4G roaming.

Overall: 8.5 / 10. Decent massage (head massage towards the end) in nude, good to chat and nice sensual with proper BJ skills. I will keep this lass for RTM no doubt.

A rare gem in the market now. For bros who comment no new vege these days, this is a nice refreshing ABC juice that will quench your thirst.