View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of
Re: Final warning to OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimpom View Post
Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics
Many of u noticed the recent increase in vice syndicates being targeted?

Here another fucking scam. I do not need post photos anymore but just to let u know I have ways of making my information to the relevant authorities. If u keep treating us as idiots, u will be targeted.

Here are the full contacts: Novena Regency
277 press 02-09 (fucking whore house)
The fake pics show a young busty babe, what my Friend got was an old hag. U stated two contacts but both are fakes. If u do not abide by the code of conduct, u will not expect us to be noble.

Contact number 98678092

Contact number 83060280

Address: 307645 Novena Regency Enter 277 gate unit number 02/09

May this be the final warning to all OKTs, u love earning money, we love fucking, so let's play this game proper or u will end up like LaksaBoy. Thanks
Locals? At a condo?? Fuck I thought I Senior samster know everything but I do not know locals operate in condos?!
Topaz.. I almost bought a unit there a couple of yrs ago! Heng sial never buy!

Hahaha piper was Milf in 2005 liao... she was good but 15 yrs later I have no doubt she is 50 plus now.
She should advertise herself as granny fuck..
Niche market.. but Wayne Rooney paid $2k for it!