View Single Post
Old 18-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up SaSa(1654A)

SaSa(1654A)...23 yr Hubei mm been in gl for abt 1mth...v fair sweet gnd looker...abt 161cm+, slim smooth skin, nice legs...fabulous pair of C+/D cup creamy soft perky boobs wif 50cent lightish brown pink areola(prolly the nicest boobs in gl at the mo!)...ass abit flatish, pussy well trimmed no smell...

Overall sex svc is not bad for newbie but wat stands out is her sweet friendly genuine innocent personality n willingness to learn n pls + strong natural gfe vibes...

Door closed n once i saw her in her birthday suit me cock slowly went northwards just fm the sight of her lovely huge creamy boobs, quite a rare sight on a slim frame n v fair as well...she sweetly took me hand n led me to the shower chatting away...goes wifout saying the soapy raba front n bk was shiok becuz the feel of her huge boobs was delightful made more shiok by passionate frenching...also got a soothing n enjoyable soapy boob fuck...no bbbj in the shower(later asked her abt this n the poor sweet thing told me she forgot, she can be quite kancheong so must try n sayang her more)...

Bed action...she asked me whether i wanted to turn over n i said rather she played wif me on top as i was captivated by her fab boobs on her slim frame...she lay on me n surprised me by rubbing her pussy on me cock looking into me eyes wif a cheeky grin...bit of boob massage on me chest n legs, then quick catbath on me front, i pulled her close n we frenched me feeling those soft lovely boobs agst me chest shiok...no ar...bbbj lacked suction n her use of hands showed her inexperience(gave her some tips on how to improve in this area) nice eyecontact though...

i took over n had a blast fondling, squeezing, kneading n sucking her lovely boobs, felt like a horny baby...she seemed to enjoy this wif gd moans n at times squeezed her own boobs while i sucked!...went south to do me tonguefu n got her moaning n wet...went bk up n frenched her letting her taste her own juices!...

fj was excellent as she really lets herself go n those big boobs bouncing abt is an amazing sight to behold, kinda felt like a jap big boobs av show...doggie wif her facing the mirror, at times bk arched hand reaching bk to grip one of me hands on her ass me pounding n her boobs juggling abt in the mirror n she moaning, at times me squeezing one boob n turning her face ard to french...doggie standing wif her in her heels leaning agst the mirror phoaar tat effect wif those boobs sometimes pressing agst the mirror n sometimes being squeezed by me while i pounded her fm behind damn shiok!...

spooning sideways wif one of her legs raised n me full access to her boobs n clit n enjoying the mirror effect...foldable chair wif her legs wrapped ard me waist hands gripping me neck n shoulders while i pounded enjoying being squished by her lovely boobs n frenching passionately...asian cowgal she pumping n grinding wif those fab boobs bouncing abt, at times she squeezing, me squeezing n when we were cumming both of us squeezing together piak piak piak!...ended wif cuddles, boobs feel, chit chat n more frenching...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif this SaSa...definite gem potential... many tks to Submarineking, Enigma n Duckbeaks for the recommendation...