View Single Post
Old 23-05-2015, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hunting VBs or Vietbus in Vietnam.

This thread really evoked some memory of mine. I went to a ktv, had the usual viet girls coming in. She was a stunner. Really young and neb body. What the fuck? She spoke wonderful and tok kong english. I was stunned like vegetable.

She told me that she is going to start class at a private instution (well-known) she is really here to study. This is her extra income. Did not get to bonk her. She is really smart to navigate her way out.

Wished her real success in her studies, she wanted to work in a banking job here gain exp and bring back to Vietnam. Lol. Wouldn't it be weird if her classmates went to the ktv and saw her working there?

Next target. 2000 Points