View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Re: My Adventures In The World Of Jinyong <金庸群侠钻>

Xiang and I parked Hong inside a cave as I used Hong's special blow horn that sounds like a wolf's cry to summon all the remaining beggars still alive. Mongolian soldiers wouldn't be able to tell it came from a horn. They soon gathered outside the cave and there were only about 20 of them.

"Where's Chief Hong!?" one of then yelled, and I replied.

"He's inside. But he's very sick! Let him rest. I have his underwear, and that makes me your leader! We must charge in and rescue Rong'er!"

"But what about Leader?"

"He will be fine by himself, we need all the help we can get! Come on!"

I charged forward to lead them back into the pavilion. However, one of them stayed behind, drew his Mongolian design weapon and snuck into the cave. This is the fucking traitor that cost us the mission! Good thing it was all a trap I set. Hong is in another cave watched over by Xiang'er...this one is filled with venomous snakes that Ouyang Feng uses to manufacture poison. I simply removed the sign board, and the rest of us hear the cries of the traitor being bitten by snakes.

The beggars advised me to enter through the kitchen as that is the least guarded area in the pavilion with easy access to the bedrooms, which my Rong'er must be imprisoned at. But we have to do it fast and with surprise...if Ouyang Feng catches onto us, we could be finished. I agree on the plan as we barged in and took out the few guards in the way with relative ease. I break inside the bedroom to see Ouyang Ke rubbing his face between a tied up Rong'er's breasts!

"You fuck!" I roared.

"I fuck? You then fuck! People wedding you come disturb!?" he retorts.

I didn't wanna waste time with this asshole and used Dragons Swings It's Tail 神龍擺尾 to smash him, as he flew and crashed past the bedroom wall. Holy shit this is the real power of the Dragon Palm! Unlike the Dragon Masturbates which is a beginner move, the advanced ones pack so much more power and precision.

I quickly run towards Rong'er to untie her.

"Rong'er! Are you ok?"

"Andy! I should have trusted you! I'm sorry!"

"No, I should never have lied to you! Come, let's get out of here!"

As her limbs were sore and bruised from being tied up, I carried her and ordered the remaining beggars to storm out the same way we came in. Unfortunately, the loud sound I made by sending Ouyang Ke crashing was too loud, and had alerted Ouyang Feng, who stands in our way.

"Run the other way! Go!" I yelled out to them. But it's no use-Ouyang Feng struck them down easily, he is too vicious, strong and quick. Soon, I am the only person left to face him, back at the main hall. I placed Rong'er down and prepare to make my final stand.

"Dragon Meets The Earth! 見龍在田!"

I nearly tear apart all the furniture in the place and even ripped the floor apart for this move. He's relatively unharmed, just as I'd expected.

"That's all you've got? You really throw Hong's face!"

What he didn't expect was that I only did that move to kick up more dust in his eyes, as I used my Wave Striding Steps to get behind him. Let's see how you tahan this zero range attack on a unguarded spot! I used the final of the 18 Palms, but renamed it myself to fit the occasion.

"Dragon Fucks Your Ass! 龍操你屁!"

I strike him on his ass and sent him flying through the roof. It took about 10 seconds for him to finally crash back down. I can't believe I've beaten him!

I go back to Rong'er as we kissed to celebrate surviving this ordeal. To our shock, I feel someone grab my shoulder and toss me all the way across the hall, smashing into a pillar. Fuck he's still breathing!

"You smartass little fuck! Limpeh will tear you in half!" he roared. I've already used up 90% of my chi just now, I can barely see or stand as blood comes out from my lips. Rong'er begged him to leave me alone and offered to consummate with Ouyang Ke willingly, but it's no dice. I had struck a tiger, and it's striking back.

I stumble back on my feet and see Ouyang Feng assuming his Toad Skill stance. I prepare to use my remaining 10% chi for a Dragon Regrets, since I can't aim anymore and this will at least hit the target. Its fucking hopeless but I at least got to try. He flies toward me as I extend my hands, Dragon and Toad collide.

Ouyang Feng is sent crashing past FOUR pillars. Wow my 10% Dragon Regrets got so power? It is only then that I realized
it is in fact another old man standing right next to me who whacked Ouyang Feng. I see a green flute. Oh dear...it's my future father-in-law, Eastern Evil Huang Yaoshi!