View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Re: My Adventures In The World Of Jinyong <金庸群侠钻>

I spent the entire night yelling at them to let me out. I thought Rong'er would come to see me at least once before she left, but she never did. The sun rose soon, and there was nothing I could do to stop them from going on this mission.

I waited until midday when Xiang finally showed up to bring me food.

"Xiang! Xiang, you have to let me out! I need to save my future wife! Something will go wrong, I just know it!"

"But it's too late, it's already been hours since they've left. The mission would have been finished by the time we get there!"

"I don't care! Look, that old fart Hong is no match for the cunning Ouyang Feng, we need to go and save them! Or do you want to be responsible for your grand uncle's death, along with thousands of fellow beggars?"

"I...I-"

"Don't I already, let me out, come on!"

Thankfully, the brick house is locked from the outside without key, and Xiang is able to free me easily. Grabbing her hand, I tossed her up the fittest horse I could find and got behind her, since I don't have a clue on how to ride a horse.

"Come on Xiang, lead us there!" I yelled. She yanked the horse's lead and off we went. Man, I had to grab her by her waist tight and could smell the fragrance of her nape up close. Her hips were also pressing up against my cock. She's not a very good rider either, so when she jam break, my hands would move from her waist up to her C cup breasts. This continued for an hour and a half as I dry humped her non stop on our way there. We arrive at a river that Xiang said was a shortcut but we can no longer ride across it. We get down and made our way past the waters. Kanina, the beggar's clothing must be really thin as I can totally see her nipples underneath the wet garments! Her ass shape is also totally visible! Once the river is crossed, we were less than a mile away from the venue, only to hear the sounds of battle.

We catch a beggar running away from the action and grabbed him.

"Hey what the hell happened!? Where's my fiancee Rong'er?" I asked frantically.

"It's a massacre! There's a traitor among us who tipped off Ouyang Feng, he ordered the Mongolians to surround us when we thought we were surrounding them! Hey nice tits."

The guy spotted Xiang's nipples through her wet shirt and she quickly covered up.

"You still haven't told me what happened to Rong'er and that old fart Hong!"

"I dunno...I dunno! I heard Leader got poisoned. Good luck!"

He makes his way across the river to escape. What a pussy.

"So what do we do?" asked Xiang, still covering her nipples.

I come up with a plan. "We need to get some Mongolian attire and sneak inside!"

The Mongolian foot soldiers still wouldn't be my match even in my current condition, which is 70% at best. Xiang spotted two soldiers isolated, and I easily subdued them by sneaking behind them with my Wave Steps and knocking them out. We quickly changed into their attire and while I only removed my outermost layer of clothing, Xiang stripped naked!

"What are you doing!?" I asked, although I'm certainly not complaining.

"My clothes are all wet! Might as well change everything!"

I spent a good moment staring at her naked body, first her bare breasts, then her waist, and finally her cute little bush covering her clit. Eh, focus FOCUS! Fiancee gonna kena rape liao I still ogling!

We managed to sneak in while taking out a few more Mongolian soldier along the way, and witness Hong Qigong doing battle with Ouyang Feng and his son in the main hall. Rong'er is nowhere to be seen. Hong does appear to be poisoned, and yet he is still able to hold his own against the two. I was gonna leave these three to kill each other and find my Rong'er but Xiang begged me to help as Hong starts throwing up dark blood and is losing. Fuck!

"DRAGON MASTURBATES!"

I use my remaining energy to deliver my Dragon Palm on the two. At last, it has served me well. While Ouyang Ke is sent flying, Ouyang Feng like all the other masters was relatively unaffected due to his power level. Good thing the move blew some sand into his eyes and we grabbed Hong to get the fuck out of there.