View Single Post
Old 24-02-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
3. There were occasions where MLs politely said that they will be happier if I can give a bit more after the actions, which usually I will give a bit extra if the service level is much better than expected, this is just to manage their expectation, but sorry I won’t give 2 blue notes for HJ + 4G / 5G roaming

4. It is also a turn off for me when MLs start telling me need to TOP up for extra actions before / during the deeds
For me, if encounter no. 3 and no. 4, are totally No Go next time. Highest I would ever give is the standard rate $50. TBH, I only RTM one standard rate ML currently, because of good massage and extra beyond just shaking her wrist and offering her boobs for squeezing. Way above usual expectations, otherwise I wouldn't RTM her at that price. Standard tips I already buay song paying that, so better be something good.

The more difficult to figure out are those that normally don't take tips. After the sticky business, straightaway step out to get fresh towels and sheet to start making up the bed. No move to ask for tips at all. Then when you still pay them a token amount, it feels so bad, like turning them into prostitute, paying them for the hj and for touching them. I wonder how they really feel about it, but it's also terrible not to give them at least a small tip.

Last edited by afterburn; 24-02-2021 at 12:21 AM.