Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
ha ha... in that case i will accept 998USD for hand holding

But serious question to those Bros who enjoy both Agogo Girls and Freelancers, and recent veterans of both Bangkok and pattaya....do you think it is worth going to Pattaya from Bangkok? Either for value or quality of girls?

It seems that girl quality is not necessarily better in one place than another, also, BKK barfines (700-1000 baht) appear to be cheaper than Walking Street barfines (1000-1500 baht) so no real price advantage.

Also girls in BKK FL clubs (Insanity, Levels) seem to accept on average 1500/3000 prices, comparable to those in Pattaya Insomnia (Thermae is more expensive so not used for this argument)

Any seasoned pattaya Bros with some opinion? I would appreciate. Kop Khun Khrup!!!!!!
It's true that Pattaya prices tend to follow Bangok prices (with the consequence that many girls don't get often barfined because customers' wallets have not followed the trend). Barfines in Gogo bars are usually more expensive than in Bangkok but girls' fees are easier to negotiate (very difficult in Bangkok). Same for Discos.
So it's probably not worth going there from Bangkok only for the girls.