View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
I tried her last week.. inside it looks more like a beauty salon with IPL equipment. There is a massage bed right at the back behind a partition.. Shower/toilet is shared with the massage place next door..

She looked cute in her glasses and the dress made her look different…. A bit like a mom dropping her kid at school.. so I figured I’d give her a try.. asked if it was a hard massage, she said it’s a “happy massage”..

Quick shower and onto the bed.. not the piano softly softly type but certainly no training or order about the massage.. she climbed up on my back at one point and I could feel the soft skin of her legs wrapped around me as she was in a dress.. on the flip, she offered $50 to make me happy or $100 to get naked and roaming top only.. I chose $50.. she then offered $80 with all off and could munch on her b cups.. I stuck with $50.. she was competent in her stoking and happy to go as slow and long as I wanted.. after cleanup, there was 10 mins left so she gave a head rub..

Cute girl but not a great massage..I wouldn’t return..

She only works 3 or 4 days a week.. there were 3 dresses hanging so I’m guessing they all dress similar..
is she shoulder length hair ? about 40s ? Is it $50 massage & $50 special ?