View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: How does the over night stay thing works with FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER66666 View Post
Just had my 1st LT experience, the girl slept about 3h between 2shots and finally left at 3:30am, only spent 6h with her. Of course she maybe “made up” some story to find an excuse to leave early, I’m wondering is this normal? These girls who leave very early, are they just lazy or really have something to do in the morning as their story?
I've heard of many different excuses...have to wake up early go temple, go back take care dog, go back take care mom etc. Some actually have Thai bf waiting at home, and they can't stay out till morning. The bf may just be leeching off these working girls...go figure.
Don't really care about the reason, but if they are so desparate to go back, i don't bother stopping them as long as they fulfil the number of shots agreed upon (usually 2 for LT).