View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of
Re: New arrived, Cute cute Yu Xing, bone breaking massage with Fj 80/1/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudage View Post
Many thanks to bro chew78s for YuXing’s ctc – my first bonk after a short break from FL. Unfortunately, when I managed to catch up with her, it was very late (or early morning) but she was accommodating and insisted she could meet up after having her supper. But she strikes me as someone who sleeps early and was feeling quite “blurr” in the early hour of the morning and looks real tired to me. I felt bad that I’ve to rouse her up to send her back after she felt asleep after our session. Here is my brief take on YX:
Look: 6/10 (GND, little makeup)
Ht/Wt : 160cm/50kg (my wild guess)
Body: 6/10 (smooth, but a bit bah although not plumb; nice ass)
Boobs: 34C (my wild guess, at least a B+; firm and a nice handful; her “highlights” – literally, due to her eraser nipples that she found sensitive)
BJ/BBBJ : She didn’t provide and I didn’t ask since she seems tired
Frenching : She moved her head when I tried, so I presume no and didn’t insist
Painting: Didn’t try
FJ : 7/10 (quiet tight and wet; very accommodating in all positions; took time to rouse her up but becoming responsive and appears to enjoy herself, although she claimed to be tired; not a time keeper)
GFE: 7/10 (friendly and chatty gal. I believe she would have been a much better company if not because of my timing)
Damage: $80/1/1 + Tips (hotel + CD excluded)
RTF: Probably not, still a few ctcs from other bros to work thru
just up her.