View Single Post
Old 09-09-2002, 05:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Hustler

Good that u've decided to put your cobwebbed Thesaurus to use once again... injecting much needed variety in the forum.

Knew u will not wanna do CIF cos it will ruin that pretty face huh? kekeke....not my cup of kopi-O too.

About the job...you're pretty close...let's just assume that's the answer... even a toilet attendant in an Ad firm could just be it.

So when you've decided to visit party joint with that $190 winnings...do let me know...I'll try to meet up.

Coffee Freak
The Hustler
Bro Hustler, Haiz...$190 doesn't help much...Have lost close to 1K in EPL already. And yet there are so many things that I intend to buy... like pool cue, golf set and etc. Probably will go down party joint Thurs or Fri for my sweet dessert. Missed out bonking Wen Fang already ... cannot miss this gem !