View Single Post
Old 23-03-2016, 09:29 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The decline of Sammyboy

To the bros @ geylang forum.

This geylang forum has made an expert out of many samsters who otherwise will be as sotong as housewives. Dont you agree we were all blurr blurr newbies once?

There will be new young samsters joining while the older ones are valuable assets.

Lets agree to disagree and throw stones at each other but always hug and make up at the end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I have been receiving complaints about the forum since its inception. There have always been crooked OKTs and hidden agendas here. It's part and parcel of human nature.

But people forget that this forum has never been just about advertising whore services. In fact I tried to keep freelancers out for more than 3 years.

This forum is about everything sexual and it here that people are free to express their innermost desires and perversions and seek opinions regarding their sexuality and their relationships.

The most popular sections have always been the pix exchange and the adult discussions sectons. The traffic to those two sections adds up to more than 50% of all page views. All the whore sections combined contribute less than 40% of traffic.

That is why traffic fell considerably when I culled membership from 390,000 members to 150,000 members by deleting accounts. This resulted in views of the picture section being reduced by 60% (because only members can view that section) but I thought it was a necessary sacrifice for the long term. A thread of 14 million views and counting was also removed because it contained shocking stuff.

While whore clients come and go in search of the best bang for their bucks, it is people like yourself who have a much longer term relationship with sammyboyforum and for that I am truly grateful.