Thread: L8 h66e
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8 h66e

Having partaken of 2 of the 3 newbie gems of 6/66e ( G66 RouRou & G88 CoCo) , it was time to sample G77 YangYang for the requisite 2 sessions : 22 year old baby face from Guangxi ... not very tall but lovely C cuppers & milky skin. Shower, lick nipples, bit of capped bj then cowgirl, asian cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, flipped her over for doggie , then into folded deckchair ... she was moaning & quivering by now ... and let her finish ( and I came simultaneously) with her in control of her juices with asian cowgirl. She was flushed yet enthusiastically offered me a long massage ...not bad at all. Then I requested her if I could have a smoke ( btw the old okt bans smoking in the waiting area) which she kindly agreed. Asked her if she wanted another round but she was tired after the long first round so I asked for a bj which she happily executed looking up now & then with her big big eyes while sucka sucka with lots of deep throat & very wet sucks, twists and very nice indeed. I wanted to deep finger her so she slipped on a cd on my two wandering fingers ( all 3 of the wl's i tried in 6/66e put a cd on for fingering) and i slipped them deep in her soaking love-hole. Shower , hug hug and 3 of 3 completed

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !