View Single Post
Old 16-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Property agent's sex addiction

Nicole drove her car out of hotel ,passing by large poster of herself stationed at the Metropolis.

She took a quick glance of that large portaits and then drove on..She was filled with emotions. She was thinking whether she felt proud of herself.
She drove on to the final location- Bukit Panjang Plaza where she met a couple -who wanted to view the house -HDB apartment.

As she passed by Starbucks, she saw someone familar. He was one of Mistress Aiko client - 23 year old staff with clean slaven penis.

She then moved on to HDB apartment with a couple.
She introduced buyer (a couple) to the seller. Both groups greeted each other
They then walked around the hall, kitchen, and rooms, toilets to inspect.
Both groups had slight disagreement with prices offered.
Seller want to sell at the prices but buyers found the price too high and Nicole mediated and explain the concerns of both parties.
They then accept the price offered by Nicole.

Nicole felt the sense of achievement when both parties signed the agreement. She later went to Bukit Panjang Plaza Starbuck to have snack and a daily brew coffee with soy milk. She actually went to take a good look at that staff.

After she bought snack and coffee, she sat the front facing the counter where she can observe him as well as using her own laptop to report on sales achievement to agency.
She stared at him for a while, then left after she finished her meal.
She went back to hotel, stopped at location where she stared at her own poster at the entrance . She weeped for a while then went to hotel and used the Ladies to cry a bit and then dry her eyes and apply makeup abit before going to room which she shared with Aiko.

Upon entering the room, she undressed and kneel before Aiko.
Aiko: why take so long?
Nicole: I have negotiate buyer and seller before they accept the price.
Aiko (smilingly): stand up.. Tomorrow, I am flying to Australia. and you will be free . I hope we can get in touch with each other.
Nicole mind confused . Has she fallen in love with Aiko? Does she enjoy the session with her where she had sex with Aiko's clients?

Aiko then tell her to bathe and then go to sleep.

As Nicole stare at mirror in the toilet , she seem reluctant to see Aiko leave and she relook at the session , she felt great when she strap-on male clients and finally her ladyboy mistress.
Then she rub her breasts and vagina and clitoris..
She later come out and went to bed where Aiko already on bed,
Aiko hugged her tightly .Nicole then thought she was finally free once Aiko leave Singapore.
Was she really free? She was trapped under sexual influence and by then , the video of her in sex shop , buying BDSM stuff, had reached wide audience..
That will give her a lot of headache in future.