View Single Post
Old 25-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I notice more zero posters writing suspiciously similar FRs for a particular website.

Here's a tip. If you don't want to see any more nonsense FRs from any particular poster, just click on the IGNORE button on the bottom left of their post. You won't see future posts from them.

Power is in your hands
Hnmm, it didn't occur to me that I can do that.. Silly boy. Hahaha. I will do that from now. If only those particular accounts reflect the number of "ignores" they get.

Anyway will ignore from now, can't stand those stupid grandfather stories they write. They firstly really don't say anything. Worse, they are not even interesting or well written. Just boring, predictable story set up to promote the girls from the fake con-job stables sganmo and scmassage formerly known as mlgirls88...but look carefully and spot other stables doing it too, just not as many times. Big yawns!!!