View Single Post
Old 20-09-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Yup, she was actually here under a Thai stable in August 2014.
I booked her 3 times, even the OKT did not realise who she was..
Shall say no more to avoid trouble.....
She says she won't be coming back as easier to earn money back in Thailand...
And I did not fuck her RAW in the end. Felt bad for her after listening to her life story.... She's from Nong Khai, mother passed away when she was very young.
She was impregnated by her ex-bf, and aborted after that. Needless to say, she does not trust men..
I came on her face 6 times, tipped her well.
She never really went to school (her father remarried a Laotian woman and started a new family). Shunted between relatives as a kid, and now works at a gogo.
She gave me her email before she left, but turns out to be invalid..
And the guy in the videos was a German dude by the name of John with a huge dick (candiddingdongs). She says it was easy money, he paid her 5000 baht per video session. She says he was weird, liked to grope her boobs and titfuck her, but never wanted intercourse..
You can find her under Candiddingdongs - Am/Gom

Sometimes it's better not to know these girls stories...
I did ask the OKT for her contact, and got a fucking cibai rude answer. I've boycotted this stable..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 20-09-2015 at 12:36 AM.