View Single Post
Old 18-09-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

One of the downsides of doing the girl RAW is if they go thru a full pregnancy and actually deliver.
For most of these hot chicks, their figures get damaged and they put on weight..
Case in point..

Kimberly - mid 20s Thai Chinese girl from Chiangmai under FL88.

From the black book:
Kimberly (FL88) August 2012
- Kim – 26/Thai, Chiangmai Chinese
- works in the furniture industry
- 1st time in the job.
- 5’5’, 50kg. Nice firm soft supple C+ natural tits with pinkish brownish 1cm nipples and 3cm areolaes. Model-like figure with minimal fats, pretty with long straight brownish dyed hair. Lay her down and licked and sucked her breasts. Nice BBBJ with deepthroat. Had her in missionary, deepthrusting, cowgirl and came in her. Had a decent massage while squeezing her tits. Round 2 was better with her initiating deepthrusting, missionary, deepthrusting against the wall from behind with her right leg propped up. She gave me a BBBJ from the side of the bed. Lay prone with me on top while letting me grab her tits and thrusting into her. Finally came in cowgirl/scissors, continued cumming for about 3 minutes till I was dry to continue to enjoy the sensation. Wanted to shake off the condom and RAW her but not successful. Superb GFE.

2nd time was disappointing November 2013
- 2mths post-pregnancy with a boy
- put on 10kg
- tummy and excess fats
- tits D cup saggy with darkish nips, floppy

I tried to coax her for RAW but she refused. I didn't force her, but tried to stealthily dislodge the condom, which failed. She didn't even allow CIM..
BUT, another lucky bro here managed to get her contact and make a business trip to Chiangmai, where he paid her a few thousand SGD for a few days of RAW sex with creampies. Apparently shot into her quite a few times... And impregnated her in the process.
She showed me pics of the kid, and said she tried to get thru to the father but he never responded..
Single mother, not so hot now...
Her body was smoking hot before pregnancy.. Girls like this should never be allowed to get pregnant..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 19-09-2015 at 01:12 AM.