View Single Post
Old 16-09-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
As for panthip i think some educated (*ahem* got study a bit b4) girls do visit to read.
Panthip are people's review... she also must have the brain to think got logic about what she read or not... mostly just trust blindly. They just FB, instagram most of time... Do you know that average user time for fb thailand users is consider 1 of the world highest. That's why when No.10 cough a bit Mark immediately delete any political post towards the monarchy. SG Loong Loong scream like a LB Mark also don't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If own thai wife help manage still will kana lost limb then jialat liao. haizzzz.
If own wife of course 放心 lah but who want to make their own love work like dogs? Not easy to manage lei... one of the problem is 家贼难防. Hand soap also can kapo go home use, toilet paper also gone. I buy those good tea set for customer use when they visit office, now only balance 1 cup and 3 saucer.

You see I rant so much sure got bro here feel CB shut up lah... so bad don't stay lah... But bro staying here know I not anyhow talk... sure everyone more or less meet the same problem. Those that didn't stay here... belum kena belum tahu...

As for the attached pics... errm... don't trust so much lah. Those filter app very kheng one. My last sales girl fb got 4,900 friends and over 10,000 followers... you see the real person hum also mai keang.

I still feel the best is Happyman007... landlord collect rent... don't need to talk so much... month end don't pay just kick them out.