View Single Post
Old 25-05-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 9
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lying Eyes: You know a Heartache When You See One

Story 2C:

I need to get rid of him!! But how?

Who the fuck is Alice? Sorry, I meant who the heck was the guy, that was eating lady boss?? How dare he touched my girl! Sorry, might be my future girl!

Luck played a big part in it! I was supposed to send lady boss to the gym but after she did some messages back and forth on her handphone, she last minute asked me to send her to another place instead! She did some last minute make up on her pretty face and off she went.

I knew it was must be something up or connected. I quickly tailed her from a distance. Again, she thought she was smart enough to drop off at a office building. Little did she knew I could always followed her behind!

She turned off to another building. What the fuck! Hotel 81! And bingo! A man was standing there just outside the hotel. They stood a distance away. The man walked inside the hotel and she walked in few minutes after him. This guy no bloody standard! Only booked a cheapo room! So cheapskate!

I always thought Mrs Lee was very pure in my eyes but shit! She was still just another slut in the making! Since she could do it with another man, chances would be higher that I might stand a chance too! Of coz wishful thinking first!

I waited across the road and about thirty minutes only, she already came down! So fast? Must be a last minute quickie or he cum super fast type and game over for her! Fuck lah! Should try me and I would give you a marathon run, madam!

Her pussy must be song already. She came back to the car and she did not seem too happy. Might be too short, how could she feel satisfied so fast! Just a dirty thought!

Of coz, I already snapped many photos of them! And when I looked closely, I thought he looked familiar. I then recalled seeing him at our annual dinner! I showed it to my fuck buddy, that old maid. She recognized him too and knew who he was better than I do!

So I roped her in to help me and of coz she kaypoh and kept asking what was he about? I only showed her the photo of him alone and not the one taken together with lady boss. I did not see the need to let her know so much!

Just kept this old maid happy can already lah! Told her empty sweet nothings and gave her a great happy session to satisfy her needs, even though I already quite sian of her! Changing target soon!

She confirmed he was one of the company's clients. He was closed enough to our company to be invited to the party too! I guessed must be lady boss included him on the guest list!

She even had his name and company. And from there, I must try to put poison somewhere to stop them! With all the info, I decided to send a letter to him, addressed to his company's place.

I printed the several photos and attached it inside the letter. Warning him to stop all connections with lady boss or his photos would be circulated to his wife and all his company's staff!

I just trying a long shot and if he chickened out, my plan would succeed! I would think he also did not want to take stupid risk too! Hoping for the best!

And for the next few days, lady boss's mood were anything but good! Likely because of her husband's affair and also probably her part time lover started to distance from her!

Good time to strike it even more! Want to do it? Do it all the way! Fuck man! Who care!

I went online looking for some massage ladies. One upon one, I asked and finally managed to convince one of them and paid her handsomely for her time and effort.

I set up a meeting for them to meet after when I had told my lady boss another new story and she said she wanted concrete proof! So all three of us sat at a cafe. The massage lady came in black leather jeans and matching jacket, complete with high boots. She sure looked like one!

Anyway, I paid for all her clothings and already taught her what to say! Small fortune no out, big fortune won't come in lah!

Last edited by Shaky; 25-05-2020 at 10:37 PM.