View Single Post
Old 25-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 21
realcow is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrealcow is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrealcow is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: korean massage50/1hour

One of the lucky one to get reply from minji. As usual, arranged time and place. Booked the room and she was there before me. Tall and shapely real Korean! I say hip sa yo and straight get into some prelim action before go for my shower. After shower, she already all nude on bed waiting to receive me. Raba raba.....first time with a korean. Not bad.

She typical housewife type. Can tell not in this line. She told me got a little debt to clear that's why ...With a compassionate hear I ve and always wanting to help gals in SOS, I started to f her missionary then next doggie. Very obliging and obedient. Btw, she's MILF think 30 plus and got a daughter in Korea. But overall bonkable. LOokwise typical korean housewife type. Innocent. I touched her densely covered pussy....wee all wet wet wet! As i quite tired after 12 hours of continuous meeting, never cum but she cum many many. Like the typical korean woman willing to serve her hubby, she volunteered to give me massage. I lie on my back and let her massage me. Massage not back front and back. Next she helped to do hj. I cum.........in tons! She's no time watcher. Maybe I m her only business for the day but very typical housewife lady. Please treat her tender cos she's like wife hugging her on bed two naked bodies raba raba. OVerall good experience.AFter the session, brought her for a sumptuous curry fish head nearby. Wanted to zip her home but she said take MRT will do. I stay west and she in the NE so not very convenient. OVerall rating as follows:-

Look : 6/10 (subjective...those like housewife type may give her more)
Body : Acceptable
FJ : Very good. Really like bonking own wife. Very juicy and watery. Can see she not in this trade type.
Price : Negotiable. Be reasonable cos she's earning to clear a little debt. Nice to her please.
RTF: Yes.

IN sum, I m writing this FR cos she asked me to help her clear her little debt and hopefully this report will help.