Thread: L18h36
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L18 H36 (One of my fav houses)

Geylang girls can only stay in sg for 2 yrs max , she is most likely gone already. Hope she finds her true love and no need work in this line anymore . I personallly have encountered WLs , even ang pais , who on the surface appear brave , everything don't care. When u really lie down with her during overnight , the moment she starts to dream she will shiver and shiver , tremble and tremble . That is when I feel sad for them ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll doll View Post
last time got this girl from tis house if i not wrong number 19 name Kat since 2009 dec not sure now she still there anot can say my first thai love
she always gave me afew packet of drink put in my bag after session
she dont let other customers kiss her face or month and she even put money in my bag i rmb really too bad i meet her at a brothel thats why i avoid her calls then my phone oso spoil contacts lost then did not go find her any more cos i know is wrong lovin tis type of working girls she last time always full house every time must wait then i wait lo she maybe gone but my memory will always keep with me thats how i was intro to thai disco joint

if anyone noe she still there pls reply
but i think she gone back le almost 2yrs or more le!