View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Felt bored and horny on second day of new year...
Saw 99Babe randow girl set meal so jumped into roulette shoot and opening a box of chocolates..

Door opened, quite decent young Thai lass with a little blemishes on her face.. Could see that there was a little nerviousness and the lack of nonchalance and seasoned FL composture - likely she is new to this.. Chitchat abit and we prepared to strip down for duo bath... There is some body art and a cesarean scar.. She bathed and scrubbed me like a baby...

Between SYT and pre MILF.. Decent normal 20+ natural body natural boobs - slight sag B/C cup with sensitive nipples. Naughty old uncle driver me had her good firing all her erogenous zones having her twiching, raising hips, moaning high and yielding goose-bumps when she came... Real tight and moist into action and old driver uncle sure played along... Unlcle driver me like to think that me helped her gone to high high land with her immersive eyes-closed-head-stretched-back expression....

It was a good session even though needing google translate for comm.. Like innocent a young girlfriend willing to please...

By the way, Yaya was the babe. Thanks 99Babe for the routte hit. Worthy 140/2/90