View Single Post
Old 13-12-2017, 05:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are MP girls safe from HIV/STD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
I have been going to a particular MP which offers BBBJ and full service. Recently, I saw some rashes on my penis head which made me very pranoid. I'm wondering does the girls who work in the MP goes to check ups? Are they safe? I'm so scared now...
Nobody ever seems to read the stickies that many have invested time and effort in creating.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=573175

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post

Masseuse Licenses are renewed every 6 months. They are required to undergo testing for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.

Legal FL in Geylang are tested every month also for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Gonorrhea testing for the vagina is standard. Most get Gonorrhea testing for the throat also. Those who do anal sex also get Gonorrhea testing for the anus.

They are NOT tested for Herpes, HPV, Molluscum, NSU, Trichomonas etc etc
MP girls go for screening every 6 months but you have to bear in mind that they can catch STDs/HIV between check ups so the chance of catching something certainly is NOT zero.

Also note that they are not screened for viral STDs such as Herpes and Genital Warts because these infections are so common that almost all of them would fail and there would be no MS left to service Singaporeans.

No sex is 100% safe not even with your girlfriend or wife.

Some categories are statistically safer eg Geylang registered whores while some categories are very dangerous eg Batam whores who know absolutely nothing about STDs/HIV and probably NEVER get checked.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates